We are so proud to partner with the Business and Professional Women of Tennessee Inc. (BPW/TN), Tennessee Women Political Caucus, Women's Political Collaborative of Tennessee, Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence, Healthy and Free TN, Memphis Area Women's Council, Contracts for Women Inc. A Better Balance, AAUW-Tennessee, YWCA of Nashville and Middle Tennessee, Nashville Feminist Collective, Tennessee Women Chamber of Commerce, The Next Door, Native American Indian Association of Tennessee, Exodus Inc, Empower Tennessee (Empowered Ladies) Sexual Assault Center, End Slavery Tennessee, and other women's organizations to present 2018 Tennessee Women's Policy and Action Day on the Hill.
"You are invited to join women from across the state. It does not matter whether you have been coming for several years or this is your first. Whether you are a legislative enthusiast or a beginner, consider this your opportunity to be a part of the process that will help shape our state policy.
Day on the Hill Planned Activities
• BPW Day on the Hill Breakfast. Location: Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP located at 511 Union St, Nashville TN 37219. The office is on the 27th Floor. There is parking under the building. Breakfast will be at 7:30am. The breakfast is free
• Orientation- Information packets will be distributed. Discussion on the legislative process. Mentor/Mentee partnering for new participants
• Visit with legislators
• Women's Political Collaborative of TN Luncheon at 12 noon with special guest Tarana Burke
• More visits with legislators
For more information, contact BPW Day on the Hill chair Zulfat Suara at firstname.lastname@example.org & RSVP here."
- March 14, 2018 at 7:30am – 3:30pm
Cordell Hull Building
425 5th Ave N
Nashville, TN 37243
Google map and directions
- 261 people are going