AWAKE is a completely independent nonprofit and does not receive funding from other organizations. We are nonpartisan and do not endorse political candidates. Our efforts, led by our completely volunteer team, focus on our educational initiatives and policy change for women and kids in Tennessee.
However, we are grateful to all of our partners who have supported and/or sponsored our educational programming and our policy research and initiatives. We are honored to work with you.
Please visit the links below to learn more about our past and present partners.
- YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee
- YMCA of Middle Tennessee, Y-CAP Programs
- Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Sexual Assault Center
- You Have the Power
- End Slavery Tennessee
- Tennessee AIDS Advocacy Network
- National CMV Foundation
- Girls Inc. at YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Nashville Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Women's Political Collaborative of Tennessee
- Women for Tennessee's Future
- Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee
- Planned Parenthood of Middle Tennessee
- Junior Achievement of Middle Tennessee
- Women's Fund of Greater Chattanooga