Please join us for our annual meeting where we'll review our 2017 achievements and finances, discuss our 2018 legislation and education plans, and elect our new board!
All are welcome, but only members of AWAKE may vote. (To become a member of AWAKE, you must donate $25 in a calendar year.) Bring your friends and get involved!
We're meeting in a living room because that's how we started back in 2013! Come meet new friends, enjoy delicious treats and drinks, and meet our 2018 partners, including folks from the Sexual Assault Center and Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee (just to name a couple).
We can't wait to see you on November 8th!
Nominations are now CLOSED for Executive Board positions.
Executive Board Positions:
- Vice President (leads steering committee and assists with all aspects of admin)
- Treasurer (2 positions--compliance and fundraising)
- Secretary (keeps minutes and organizational records)
- Advocacy Director (leads policy research, legislative and advocacy education initiatives)
- Education Director (leads education program and coordinates with community partners)
- Communications Director (responsible for all messaging)
- Membership Director (responsible for events and membership growth)
The Executive Board meets monthly and members are required to contribute $100 over the course of the one-year term and attend all events. The nomination period is CLOSED for 2018.
- November 08, 2017 at 6pm – 7:30pm
1615 Fatherland St.
Nashville, TN 37206
Google map and directions
Sara Beth Myers